- To be with my boyfriend, friends of with my family ;
- To do snowboard ;

- To play soccer ;
- To go shopping ;
- To meet new people ;
- People who are always here when we need them ;
- Biology ;
- To travel ;
- Summer and winter ;
- To watch hockey games.
46 words
Hi, welcome here. On my blog, you will read about many subjects that I will write, and if you agree or disagree it allows you to comment my blog. Enjoy your visit !
Allo Ro,
ReplyDeleteI am on you are in a hurry you also with the voyage to the vermont which one will make in 2 week. Imagine to you you in 2 week one will be on the track of the vermont. I so mesing. Me I am in a hurry really its will be super.
Charles
Me a like my family, my boyfriend, my friend, to travel, the summer, to listen movie, to listen music, to do Party!!!!
ReplyDeleteRo,
ReplyDeleteI believe that you has to forget to say the video games. It is a joke, but I wish you I can continue has to make quite these thing which you like.