Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I would like to do with $1000000 !

One day, If I win a lot of money and I become milionnaire, I dress a list of things that I would like to do !



  1. To visit Bahamas, Grece and China ;

  2. To go live in California or in New York ;

  3. To give money to many agencies (cancer, poor people,etc.)

  4. To buy a lot of clothes, shoes, etc ;

  5. To spoil a lot my family and my close friends ;

  6. To go in poor countries to especially help childrens ;

  7. To buy a very nice car ;

  8. Many other things ...

You, what you would like to do with $1000000 ?


96 words


2 comments:

  1. I would shop all the time !hihi but I would give a money of my family and for the person in misery. Then, I would like to have many money !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a big house and a big pool.
    To do several travel in the world.
    To buy a fantastic car.
    T do the party each night.

    YEAHHH !

    ReplyDelete