Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NEW YORK


Last year, I went to New York. It was the best trip that I did ! It's so marvelous, there are a lot of things to do and I'm sure that it's the most magic place in the world ! I visit many places and my favorites was central park and time square. Time square is very beautiful during night, there are many lights all around whe are and there is a really nice ambience ! Central park is the only place in Manhattan wich have many trees ! There are some statues and bridge and there is a really nice sight on the high and beautiful buildings ! I went to the empire state building and I did shopping on the fifth avenue too. It was a really nice trip and it's sure that I will return there one day !

And you, what was the best trip that you did ?

135 words

No comments:

Post a Comment