Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2012


Recently, we heard a lot of things about the end of the world. Mayan community predicted that it will be the end of their calendar and there will are many catastrophes. They said that planets will be align and poles will be inversed. Other scientists said that it will be true but other said that all of this is false ! I think that it's just a way for people react about climate change !
I saw somewhere that the Mayan calendar will restart in january 2013 so I don't think that it will be the end of the world !

And you, what is your opinion about it ?


108 words

4 comments:

  1. I think that is not true, many same catastrophes were signaled and no appeared. I believe that is a another mean for scared to the people. So, I agree with you Rosalie with the fact that it’s just for to let the people react.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's true because if the governement knowed about this apocalypse.I don't think they will tell us to the community.Be i hope it's not true because i don't want to die at 18 years old! Nice blog Rosalie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too I think is not true, because is not the first time catastrophes were signaled and no appeared. This is a another things mean for scared the people and make cash with the movies 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's not true! It's to do fright. It's like ''Le bog de l'an 2000'' ! About me, I don't believe this false new!

    ReplyDelete