Monday, January 11, 2010

A nice sport

During summer, there is a sport that I very like to play. Soccer is a nice way to let of steam and to improve many things about the healt. To play soccer, we don't need a lot of equipment. We need to have shoes with spikes, shinguards and of course, a ball ! I like to play this sport because it's a team sport and I play with many of my friends.

71 words

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    I practice this sport too since nine years old! I like soccer because this sport is not difficult to play. So, I hope that this summer Cap-santé and Pont-rouge will play against!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosalie,
    I think this sport is nice because it is a team sport but I am not very good.
    I have a lot of difficult to play it.
    Good text! bye

    ReplyDelete