
In 23 days, just after the end of the exams, we are going to Vermont to do snowboard! Ican't wait ! It will be sooo nice, snowboard is my favorite sport. I think that I prefer winter to summer just because we can do this nice sport. I'm sure that the month of January will not go fast just because I enjoy too much this moment ! During our trip, we will do snowboard in 3 differents mountains more bigger than "Le Mont Saint-Anne" and we will sleep 2 nights in an hotel.
I hope that It will have a lot of powder snow and a good weather with a lot of sun !
115 words
I hope that It will have a lot of powder snow and a good weather with a lot of sun !
115 words
Its a beautiful snowboard. I hope for you have very fun with your friends and to do snowboard.When you will be in Vermont ist me who will remplace you at job. haha!
ReplyDelete